A Bittersweet Christmas Exhibition
11 Dec 2014 – 5 Jan 2015
12pm to 6pm
Cost of entry
- N001 The Biscuit Factory, (Tower Bridge Business Complex)
- 100 Clements Road ( use Drumand Road Entrance buzz for entry)
- SE16 4dg
- United Kingdom
- Buses: 188, 381, C10, 47 (Jamaica Road stops, 5 minute walk to venue.
- Tube: Bermondsey Jubilee Line (5 min walk)
- Overland: Surrey Quays, East London Line (10 min walk). Rail: South Bermondsey Station (via London Bridge)
The TriSpace Gallery' s Christmas Exhibition
A Bittersweet Christmas
For this year’s Christmas the TriSpace Gallery takes a step away from the usual happy, glittery atmosphere and dips into the slightly darker and more eerie side of the season. The artworks provided by many different artists deal with themes that show the downside of Christmas as consumption, drinking culture, extravagant opulence, loneliness and also the origin of Christmas as myths and legends. Of course we will also have a touch of the lighter side.
Additionally we are going to hold classic Christmas-themed film nights to still get you in the festive mood.
So if you’re looking for something new and different you are very welcome to visit our exhibition with works spanning from paintings, sculptures.
The exhibition takes place from the 10th of December until the 6th of January 2015 and the gallery is open as always from 12 to 6pm. During Christmas week opened by appointment. Keep updated for upcoming events.