LEGION TV invites proposals from practitioners interested in developing a new body of work culminating in a solo show in September 2013 at LEGION TV.
The residency will run from August - September 2013 and will include:
- A solo show at LEGION TV in September 2013.
- £500 for production costs.
- Ongoing critical support from the LEGION TV curatorial team
- Technical assistance.
- Administrative support.
- 24hour access to a studio in East London.
- Accommodation for a non-London based artist.
How to apply
- A cover email, including a supporting statement, 500 words max, outlining the work you would like to produce and why you would benefit from the residency.
- A link to online portfolio/ blog/ website or PDF (2MB max) including list of works.
- A CV (PDF - 2 sides of A4 max).
- We are looking for applications from graduated or due to graduate in 2013, UKbased artists, designers, performers, choreographers, musicians or those that work
between these mediums.
- The 2013 selection committee is Sam Thorne, editor at Frieze, artist Jesse Wine and LEGION TV curators Kiera Blakey and Matthew Robert-Hughes.
- Short-listed artists will be notified by Friday 3rd May.
Please note we do not accept applications by post. Please email submissions to
firstname.lastname@example.org by Midday Monday 8th April 2013.
Be the the first leave an opinion