Equinox - Fundraising Folk Day at Transition Gallery18. Mar - 18. Mar 12 / ended Transition Gallery
A Spring Fete in aid of Transition Gallery
To welcome the spring Transition would like to invite you to a day of folk fundraising festivities including a special exhibition and auction of unique artworks donated by over 50 contemporary artists including Phillip Allen, Eileen Cooper, Sigrid Holmwood, Cathy Lomax, Mali Morris, Emma Talbot and Virgina Verran with the opportunity to bid on the day or online here.
There is also a special limited edition print by our current Garageland cover star Ryan Mosley.
Bring your mother along for a cup of tea and homemade cake for Mother\'s Day.
Lots of innovative activities and handmade items to suit all pockets
* Mimei Thompson’s White Elephant Stall: eclectic art bric-a-brac
* Folk Bejazzeling: on the spot fashion accessory making by Alex Michon
* Wicker Aura Portraits by Paul Kindersley
* Palm Reading by Madame Espinoza
* Corinna Spencer’s Zine Stall: low & highbrow books and magazines
* Mother’s Day Tea & Homemade Cakes by Alli Sharma
* Annabel Dover’s Plant Stall: spring flowers, £5 flower postcard paintings and plants
* BBQ: sizzling hot sausages with homemade relish
* In the tradition of the wildman Matthew Cowan will be making a 'flower beard' from spring flowers which visitors will be able to be photographed in
* Calum F. Kerr will be presenting A.A.A.B.A.M DAMNED, an edition of artist curses found in a Book Cloak that visitors can also wear.
The afternoon's entertainment will include films, performances, readings, live music and a DJ set by Another Guy Named Gerald.
Be the the first leave an opinion