InDesign Level 1
1 Day Course
Date: 2nd March 2011
Times: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Instructor: Vic Browne
Need to design marketing material, a print publication, poster or perhaps an artist's book? During this one day practical course, delegates will familiarise themselves with Adobe's InDesign application, guiding you through the pitfalls of page layout and desktop publishing.
* InDesign Environment and Navigation
* Working with Objects: Vector vs Bitmap, Linking Files and Transformations
* Colour Management: Process or Spot, Colour Systems and Profiles
* Working with Text: Importing, Formatting, Threading and Proofing
* Preflight and Packaging: InDesign or PDF
Each student has their own workstation for the practical parts of the course and can discuss any specific areas of interest they may have towards the end of the day with the tutor.
020 8525 4330
Be the the first leave an opinion